Skip to content
- The Grey Tavern is an open discussion environment. Anything can be discussed, however each person is responsible for their own words. And The Grey Tavern will not be held responsible for anything that is said within its walls. Discuss at your own risk.
- The Grey Tavern is not a place of rowdiness. It is a place where one can be jovial but the atmosphere should be kept at a calm, wholesome level where discussion, ideation both in groups and personally, and pondering can always be had.
- Put back what you’ve moved before you leave.
- Do not take others’ Grey Tavern Coins.
- Be respectful of others’ opinions and allow others opportunities to share their insights.
- Do not leave personal items lying around the Tavern. Please place them in designated areas.
Political Fanaticism and the Abomination of Silence
- Within the Grey Tavern, we place a considerable amount of value upon freedom of expression and freedom of speech. Within the walls of the Grey Tavern, you are allowed to speak on any subject. There are no restrictions. This includes vile, unusual, foreign, and uncomfortable topics. If at any time a subject arises that you do not wish to hear or participate in, whether it be your clan or not your clan that is in the majority within the Tavern at that time, you may request a change of subject. However, if the request is denied by any representative of any present clan, the rules of clan majority will apply. In short, if you are the one who takes offense to a conversation and your clan has an equal or lesser number to the next sized clan, you may request that the smaller clan move to another location. However, if you and your clan are in the minority, you do not have the right to request a greater clan to cease discussion and to leave. Instead, you may remove yourself as well as anyone else within your clan who willingly desires to go with you. Additionally, no physical action can ever take place against a clan whether they be in the right or in the wrong to remove that clan, especially for the purposes of uncomfortable speech. Violations of clan courtesy laws must be reported to a Dark Fey or Dark Fey representative. Within the Grey Tavern, we speak of many things and we travel to many realms of thought. Your opinions are infinitely valuable but they do not exceed the value of any other patron.
- Subjects involving politics, religion, culture, sexual orientation, social normalities, etc are invited to be discussed within the Grey Tavern. There are however different locations with differing levels of appropriate subjects. Though these room designations are primarily established to protect the minds of younger Fey kind. If you are over the age of 18, you are permitted to enter nearly every level of communication within the Grey Tavern. Unless otherwise specified according to country or judicial requirements.
- Regardless of age, all Fey kind are expected to maintain a moderate or lower volume level while within most rooms of the Grey Tavern. If future rules are required to add additional clarification to this point, they will be made, but in the meantime, try to maintain a volume appropriate to your clan size, allowing for others of other clans to enjoy a relatively peaceful experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.