Discord Rules - All Channels
The purpose of the “North Forge: Adventure Coordination & Discussion” server is to coordinate with other adventurers, have fun with the community, and discuss the unfolding story & lore.
Those who commit a minor offense will receive 3 warnings before receiving a 30 day temporary ban. In addition to the ban, you will receive 1 Major Infraction. Every 3 months, a warning will be removed from your warning count, so long as you have not acquired a new warning within that time.
- No rude, vulgar or bullying language
- No sexual language
- Don't post someone's personal information without permission
- No inappropriate nicknames
- No inappropriate profile pictures
- No offensive profile pictures
- Moderators & Judicators reserve the right to change nicknames
- No exploiting loopholes in the rules (please report them)
- No bugs, exploits, glitches, hacks, bugs, etc
- Always respect your peers and their opinions, never start drama over religion, race, gender, culture etc.
- No spamming in any of the channels.
- Disagreements with a Moderator’s decision should be discussed with the Judicators. Not in an open forum or in a public channel.
- Do not ping everyone unless you are an Admin, Guild Master or Judicator
- Voice frustrations and feedback on North Forge quests only in #quest-feedback channel
- You may add titles you’ve unlocked to your adventurer’s name.
- You may not add titles you haven’t earned or titles from outside North Forge Adventures
- Each user should only have 1 account. Additional accounts must be removed.
Those who commit a Major Offense will receive a Major Infraction and will receive a 30 day temporary ban. If you receive 2 Major Infractions, you will be banned permanently from the server. Major Infractions are not removed.
- No sexually explicit profile pictures
- No sexual language involving a minor
- No sexual harassments
- No inviting unofficial bots.
Do not engage in illegal activity on the server or you will be instantly banned.
Your go-to if you have questions or concerns:
- Ask a Fantasy Smith if you require assistance with gameplay or to report a technical problem with the website or discord
- Ask for a moderator if wish to discuss a rule or to report a violation of a rule
Please Provide Evidence of Infractions:
For your own safety, please keep correspondence with other members of Grey Tavern Servers within their appropriate channels. When making a complaint, please provide screenshots and similar evidence of the infractions you are reporting or the concern you are raising. We cannot enforce accusations with no evidence.